How to Make Bill’s Lemonade Copycat Recipe!
Have you ever tasted a tall glass of ice-cold lemonade and it hit the spot? This Bill’s Lemonade copycat recipe is more than awesome!!!
This past weekend my family and I took a trip up to the mountains in Pigeon Forge. There at The Island we had our first glass of Bill’s Lemonade…. We were hooked! We spent $18 on this drink between the three of us that evening – I know, that’s INSANE! It was just so good!!
When we came back home I knew I had to make this drink! With only 140 calories, this was a must-try! It was easy to make and had less than 140 calories!! I played around with this recipe until I found the results I was looking for.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 lemon
- a little over a tbsp of sugar (1-1/2)
- a little over a tbsp of Splenda (1-1/2)
- glass of ice
- something to mash down the lemons
- Tall glass (around 16 oz)
– The first step is to cut your lemon. I cut my lemon in half and then cut the two halves in half – giving me fourths.
– I don’t have a juicer, so with two of the lemon slices I used a knife and separated the peel from the lemon & put them in my glass.
-I also took the peel and squeezed the juice from the peel into the glass.
– With the two lemon slices left over place them in the bottom of the glass too.
Measure out around 1-1/2 tablespoons of Splenda & add it to the glass. Repeat except with sugar
– Take the masher you picked out – I used the inside of a juicer pusher – and smash down the lemons and sugar/Splenda mix.
– Add a glass of ice.
– Add the rest of water.
– Shake VERY well
The very last step is to have a super cute model to take a picture with your Bill’s Lemonade Copycat Recipe! <3
So if you’re looking for a tasty lemonade recipe, a Bill’s Lemonade copycat recipe, or just a simple DIY lemonade recipe – this recipe is your answer!
"This post contains affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. This is how we help to make money so we can continue to bring you amazing content"