Mummy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
Last year I made some yummy mummy jalapeno poppers for our Halloween get-together and I was asked to bring them again this year! I wanted to share the simple recipe with you so you can add this delicious recipe to your collection!
- 10 Jalapeno’s. A few more if you’d like. I had enough mixture for about 3 more Jalapeno’s.
- 8oz cream cheese. Softened to room temperature, I didn’t have time to let it soften, so I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it worked like a charm!
- 1 cup of Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese. I highly recommend getting block cheese and shredding yourself.
- Crescent Rolls
- 1-2 eggs
- Candy eyes (or icing)
- Wash Jalapeno’s and cut in half. Try to cut the stem in half too, it looks way cuter if each half has the stem.
- Gut the Jalapeno’s. This is easy to do with a grapefruit spoon.
- Mix the cream cheese & Pepper Jack Cheese & fill the Jalapeno halves with them.
- Lay out the Crescent Rolls in 4 sheets (push together the perforated parts so they don’t come apart). Use a pizza cutter and cut up 20 strips.
- Wrap the Crescent Roll strips around the Jalapeno leaving a small space for the eyes.
- Beat 1-2 eggs in a bowl and spread the mixture on the poppers.
- Line your baking sheets with non-stick spray.
- Bake on 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, add candy eyes or icing.
The mixture & halved Jalapeno’s
These Jalapeno Mummy Poppers are such a hit at Halloween, people can’t wait to get into them! They always get gone quick too! This year I ran out of candy eyes, so I improvised. I used a small tube of white and black icing and made the eyes.
It’s best to serve these warm. You can also serve with marinara or ranch sauce!
"This post contains affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you shop through them. This is how we help to make money so we can continue to bring you amazing content"